IF YOU HAVE A MAINTENANCE EMERGENCY, CALL THE OFFICE NUMBER IMMEDIATELY (ANSWERED 24/7) AT 217-384-1925.
- Turn off disposal. Reach in the disposal and see if there is anything you can pull out.
- Underneath the sink there should be an ‘S’ shaped wrench with a square end. Put the wrench into the hole in the bottom of the disposal and turn it back and forth several times to loosen the blades.
- Push the reset button on the bottom of the disposal.
- Reach in the disposal and see if there is anything you can pull out.
- Try running the disposal again. Always run a lot of water when you turn on the disposal.